Via Liz Ditz, Paul Sanchez’ 8 Wishes to raise awareness about learning disabilities after biking across America. Even though ADHD is not classified as a learning disability, it is still disabling to many children, so I’m doing my part to help at least one of the eight wishes become a reality. Here are all of them:
- Raise 1 million dollars
- 100 million views of 10,000 mile Soloride video
- Be interviewed by Oprah
- Interview Paul Orfelea, Kinko’s CEO with dyslexia (GRANTED)
- Interview Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Air with dyslexia
- Interview Charles Schwab, Founder of the brokerage house, who also has dyslexia
- Be on 88 blogs and websites (I’m doing my part here to see that wish granted)
- All in 88 days!
All of the money Sanchez raises will be donated to The Dyslexia Resource and Awareness Center (DARC) to be used for scholarships. (As a side note, I’d love to see an effort to expand on this idea for scholarships expanded to other related educational disabilities, including ADHD — If I had the time and abilities, I’d definitely try to do it. Maybe Ty Pennington should).
- Scientology Sunday: The Beckham Seduction
- Trainwrecks wrecks, breaks links