I Obot?

by Karoli on June 24, 2011 · 146 comments

It’s time to address this once and for all. Here are a couple of things about me that you can count on. First, when I criticize the President, I endeavor to do so in a constructive way. Second, I will give this administration the benefit of the doubt. Third, there is never going to be a time where I will grunt and say that Obama is just like Bush. This is because that would be a lie of the highest magnitude.

I understand that it’s all the rage these days to take anger at Republican obstruction and project it onto the President. I also understand that it’s all the rage, and I do mean rage, to take disappointment that he hasn’t moved whatever heaven and earth he should have moved for your personal pet issues quickly enough.

Gay rights? Yes, despite his DOJ making the decision that DOMA is unconstitutional and despite signing DADT’s repeal into law last year, despite setting policies for government employees that allow same sex partners to be covered by employees’ health insurance, and despite the fact that this president is undoing much of what our last Democratic president did, it’s not enough for some. It’s not fast enough, it’s not right enough, it’s not enough. Period. Fair enough. It’s your right to be peeved, but don’t project that onto me or suggest I’m some kind of robot-being for not shaking my fist hard enough. I prefer to fight that battle on the state level, thankyouverymuch.

Guantanamo? Let’s all repeat after me: Congress killed the Guantanamo closure, not the President. But he didn’t fight hard enough, you say? To which I reply, choose your battles. This was one he desperately wanted to win for a number of reasons which transcend the disgruntlement of some of his left-leaning (former) supporters. But alas, he has an intransigent Congress with a bunch of wingnuts in the House. Everything is a battle. And to be fair, there were some conservadems willing to join hands to block that closure, so he was more or less out of ammo before he loaded the gun. Pick your battles, I say.  Anyone who has raised kids knows by the time the second one can talk that every disagreement can’t be a battleground, no matter how much you want it to be.

Tax cuts? Okay, here’s a legitimate gripe. I’ll join in this one. I wanted the tax cuts to expire rather than a deal. On the other hand, it’s difficult for me to toss unemployed folks under the bus when the tradeoff was 13 months of extended UI benefits, which is stimulative to the economy and which makes a huge difference to the long-term unemployed. Still, I hate that the tax cuts were extended to 2012.

Wars? Going back to the campaign promises, which were also part of the overall Democratic platform. I see where he promised to ramp up Afghanistan, hunt down Bin Laden, and end Iraq (Also see this WaPo article with specific numbers. All but 147 out of Iraq by 12/31 unless Iraq requests otherwise). Check, check and check. And now, just as was promised when he agreed to the troop surge, those troops are being drawn down and the transition to Afghan control planned by 2014. Am I happy that we have a presence in Afghanistan? Hell, no. Do I think he’s doing the best he can to unwind that presence responsibly? Yes, I think I do.

Libya? Hate that we have any involvement, like that NATO is lead on it, hate Gaddafi with a passion and have for years, hope that it ends soon. I’m not sure there is a graceful way to decline to participate in a NATO action, nor do I have all of the information at my fingertips to know what led to the decision, but honestly, I wish it would have been a different one.

I could go on and on with this list, but you get the idea. We liberals seem to warm to oppositional positioning and it would appear that we’re not altogether comfortable with having our guy in the Oval office. So when he doesn’t do things exactly the way we think they should be done, the circular firing squad lines up and takes full aim at our side. It happens with every single issue. Forget the fact that we didn’t have the votes in Congress, he should’ve used his bully pulpit! Forget the fact that we have a 100% dysfunctional opposition party; he should just steamroll them and get what he wants however he wants. Like magic, that.

It amazes me — truly amazes me — that we’re having debates about how this president isn’t liberal enough while Republicans are planning to let the economy go to hell in a handbasket by playing chicken with the debt ceiling. You’d think there would be plenty to criticize with that. You’d think watching them walk away from budget negotiations not because they’re not getting the spending cuts they want, but because Democrats won’t take tax cuts off the table would offer a clue as to who the real enemy is.

But no. I know people — good, honest, well-meaning, passionate, intelligent people — who will call you a fascist for suggesting that maybe on a political level it’s a bad idea to take aim at our own when we have so many who stand between us and our aspirations. When corporations and Republicans are colluding to keep the economy stagnant, we have bigger problems than Guantanamo Bay, and it’s really time to quit the self-indulgence and get a clue on that.

Whenever I counter self-immolating arguments with a reminder that President Pawlenty or President Bachmann will surely bow in lockstep to our heart’s desire, scoffs follow, with yet another accusation of Obotics afoot.

To which I reply: If you are really blind enough not to realize that there is a very real possibility that a GOP victory in 2012 could happen, and if 2010 midterms were not enough to convince you, then please, do continue on but understand this about me: You will not convince me, nor will I join the chorus. To do so truly would be robotic behavior, akin to following an online gangbang on a hedonistic and self-destructive pathway to hell on earth for 8 years or so. I refer anyone who might take issue with this pronouncement to have a look at what Republican governors are doing in Ohio, Wisconsin, New Jersey and Florida. If you remain unconvinced that such goings-on could be a reality in 2013, look again. Harder. I decline to choose that road.

Like it or not, this guy in the White House right now is the best hope you’ve got. You can batter him or you can back him. I choose the latter. That isn’t OBotic. It’s simply reality.

I’m done apologizing for my support for this President, who has worked hard since the day he took office, done his best, isn’t a slacker, and can’t please everyone. I support him unapologetically and wholeheartedly. That’s my right, just as it is the right of others not to. I respect that right, but will no longer waste time or give attention to self-indulgent complaints. It’s time to be strategic rather than spewing scattershot criticism. If you can’t do that, then really, I’m probably not going to help your cause anyway because I will assume your goal is to elect a Republican, and I will oppose you with all the might I can muster.

We have a Senate at risk, a House that’s winnable, and a President who is strong against the current Republican field. I’m aiming for the big battles, which are with Republicans, not those to the left of me.

Now excuse me while I go make a donation and buy the T-shirt. I’ll see the circular shooters on the other side, hopefully after another win.

“…don’t hurt your human…”

1 allanbrauer June 24, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Karoli, take a bow. Brava! I wouldn’t change a word.

2 Leesa Brown June 24, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Karoli, this deserves a standing ovation!  :) You speak for me, and rather eloquently, I might add!

3 Leesa Brown June 24, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Oh yeah – like I said to Shoq yesterday – I still don’t understand how a Republican President who moves us BACKWARDS is somehow preferable to one who doesn’t move us forward “fast enough”. What does “fast enough” mean, anyway, if you’re connected to reality? Anybody who has dealt with any form of bureaucracy knows that red tape and legalities make any kind of progress very slow… but put that on a national level, and the timing becomes glacial. If it were easy to get things done, imagine what this country would have looked like after eight years of Bush (or don’t, if you like sleeping at night).

I still don’t understand the noise from the far left, but I have to admit – I wonder how many of the loudest ones are actually Republican operatives, egging them on… do we really think the GOP wouldn’t stoop that low? Especially after finding out that they’re using fake Democratic plants in the recall elections?

Honestly, I think there are some out there who just hate government, or hate authority in any form. And then there are those who will kick their own party leader in the shins just to prove that they’re not “sycophants”. Not me. I have nothing to prove. I can disagree, but I’ll do it in a respectful way, thank you. He’s EARNED that.

4 Leo Soderman June 24, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Far too many want to ignore the realities of governance because they haven’t gotten {fill in the cause here}.

We didn’t elect a king. We elected a President. He can’t change things by fiat. He has to work through a Congress that is less than helpful, and resistance from his own party is part of that.

I frankly don’t see where things could have been done faster. But that won’t deter those who can’t see the forest for the tress.

5 Denise Williams June 24, 2011 at 3:41 pm

6 Extreme Liberal June 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Hell yes, Karoli. Best post I’ve read in a very long time. Bravo! I will share widely, thank you so much. You are a national treasure, don’t ever change. :)

7 iHadapoint June 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Thank you for articulating what so many of us feel.

8 Anonymous June 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Woooo-sahhhhhhhhh Thank you ma’am

9 Ametia June 24, 2011 at 4:53 pm

BRILLIANT!  Thank YOU, KAROLI.

10 nicole473 June 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm

THANK YOU, Karoli!!

11 Rich Baska June 24, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Well said!

12 David McGhee June 24, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Well written article and you’re  a person I could disagree with, and I do on some things, but still respect. My problem is with those who only tell those of us with legitimate complaints to shut up or choose to use fear to get us to comply. If you don’t vote for a Democrat the sky will fall. Really? With the current crop of weak Democrats why should I be inspired to support them? I have no plans to ever vote for this current lunatic fringe of Republicans, but I’m tired of the old lesser of two evils argument. There has to be a better way and I for one plan on pushing this President to do better.

13 bmull June 24, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Those criticizing the President have specific demands. It’s not “self-indulgent.” It’s not “scattershot criticism.” The goal is not to elect a Republican. The goal is to do as much good as possible before the Republicans retake control. There is a strategic disagreement as to how to do that, of course, with some saying the time is not right to be making demands. But if there’s anything we learned from the 111th Congress, the time is never right.

14 SouthernGirl2 June 24, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Church!!!!!!!!!!

15 Karoli June 25, 2011 at 12:25 am

Tired or not of the argument, it’s the one that applies right now. I should probably couple this post with another one that discusses how absolutely critical it is that we get busy at the city, county and state level, because that’s a real battleground too. The fact is that a President can lead, throw tantrums, kick, scream, have hissy fits or go quietly into the night, but without a Congress that actually has his back, we’re aiming at the wrong guy.

I remember the Clinton administration with a pretty clear head, and we had a couple of problems back then. One, he had glaring character flaws that made him vulnerable to attack by the right and weakened his ability to lead on the left. And two, he never had the kind of Congressional majority to get anything done. So he found ways to get little parts done, to clean up messes, and turn things around for awhile. Now we’ve got a guy without those character flaws; in fact, he’s so squeaky clean the right wing has to make stuff up about him to try and scare people. But he still doesn’t have the kind of Congress that would actually be able to get things done the way you (and I) would like to see them done.In other cases, reporting on what has actually taken place has been abysmal. Guantanamo is a perfect example of that. If there were even a small measure of justice, we’d have taken every congressional dem who voted to withhold funds for closure out to the woodshed and whupped ‘em. Instead Obama got to take the hit for it.

The right understands the value of pushing from the bottom up. They’re not wasting time recruiting candidates to run for local school boards, state office, county office, whatever they can find where they can put their person in power. We’ve got to quit looking at the President as the primary target. Van Jones is doing a great job of making that message with his American Dream movement effort. It’s what needs to happen.

16 Karoli June 25, 2011 at 12:25 am

17 Karoli June 25, 2011 at 12:29 am

The problem is…they’re aiming at the wrong target. Aim at the Congress. Aim at the media. Aim at the administration for their crappy messaging at certain times. But the 111th Congress got more done in two years than Dems had managed in ten years, and it’s still never enough.

18 Tracy Thompson June 25, 2011 at 12:45 am

Thanks for such an eloquent statement of why we need to come together and focus on the real issues. At a time when the GOP is sabotaging the economy, obstructing most nominees so that it’s harder to plan and execute policy, and blocking/undermining all initiatives such as health care, EPA, consumer protection, FDA, we all need to point out the GOP perfidy to neighbors, voters, non-political junkees. Register new voters, inspire old voters. Reagan and Bush should be constant reminders of what can happen when we stop fighting. Nothing in democracy is forever and power never ever gives up without a struggle. The GOP keeps chipping away at our rights. I also suspect that many of the Obama bashers are actually GOP moles.

19 Angry Black Lady (also STM) June 25, 2011 at 8:05 am

::wild applause::

20 PollyinAK June 25, 2011 at 8:49 am

Being president sure is a thankless job.

21 Miss Susie June 25, 2011 at 9:07 am

That depends on what you mean by “got done.”  Sure, stuff was passed that had slightly more liberal leanings than before–watered down by Republican demands for “equal” consideration, of course–but it wasn’t anything like what the Democrats–the ones who were running on the back of President Obama’s platform, let’s not forget–promised us.  It starts at the top with leadership.  We’ve got a lack of strong progressive leadership and that lack is filtering down.  We certainly can and should call them out on this.  It’s not even about what they have managed to get through and what they haven’t–it’s how they’re reacting to tough situations, which is to lie down in the road and get run over rather than stand up for themselves and for us.  Thanks to this, what they’re passing is rarely significant considering the challenges that we’re facing and sometimes compromised with another law that would actually hurt us, with few exceptions (such as repealing DADT).  Like, they compromised to get unemployment benefits extended, but to do so, they also had to extend the Bush tax cuts, which are crippling us economically–I feel that the Democrats could have gotten quite a lot more than unemployment extension, which I think the Republicans probably would have gone for anyway, unless they don’t have any unemployed people in their districts (heh).  That’s not wise in a recession that we haven’t yet overcome and it’s not strong leadership to give into something so major.  They’re so quick to compromise that they don’t even always get anything in return.  Who sets the tone for that? President Obama.
The largest and most significant problem that this Administration has tried to tackle thus far has been health care reform, and not only did they bend over backwards to accommodate The Industry–the reason we need reform in the first place–but their priorities are clearly out of order overall here.  The only thing that people are concerned about right now is the economy.  The man who was president when they brought down Osama Bin Laden may not win in 2012 because of the economy, and this is significant, because he should be a shoo-in on that alone.  People need to go back to work, yet all of this time was wasted on bogus health care reform that gave the industry more power to overcharge us for care and drugs because the lobbyist interests clearly trump those of the American people.People need to go back to work–this is a real complaint, one that I don’t think is self-indulgent.  It needs to be directed at Congress AND at the President, who needs to be a strong leader right now.  If he can get that done? He’s golden to get re-elected.  THEN he can worry about Guantanamo.  THEN he can worry about other things.Now, regardless, I’m not going to campaign against him, and I’m certainly going to vote for him, unless by some miracle the GOP candidate turns out to be a progressive (fat chance).  I don’t think intending to vote for him means that we have to stand and rah-rah for Obama if he’s not doing what he needs to be doing, though.  He needs to know that there are strong conditions if he wants our support–otherwise, what’s to keep him from becoming just like the Republicans? “Meh, I’ll do what I want, they’ll just vote for me anyway.”  I don’t just hand my support out, it must be earned.

22 Mackld June 25, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I so agree with everything you wrote!  Where IS the rage against what the GOP is doing? Think about this, we have the teaparty, unprecedented filibusters, Citizens United, Carl Rove’s group, November 2010, economy slowing and not 1 jobs bills from GOP since January,  debt ceiling vote, the Ryan plan, Breitbart strategically changing the subject when needed, and corporations refusing to hire and hording all of their profits unless they have no regulations or taxes. They also have convinced a large number of people that we are heading for a depression even though we are not. To me this shows a well thought out plan that is being executed to get rid of this President and turn his base against him to help them do it. You heard what Gingrich said this week. With all of this, why does anyone think that one man, even though he’s President, can win against this entrenched, greedy machine? Since he took office we have not shown the amount of support he has and republicans have only gotten bolder. Where were we when the votes were being made for the stimulus bill, healthcare, unemployment insurance, and the debt ceiling vote? Lots of us were/are complaining and/or making threats from home not making republicans help get America back on track. If we are in such dire straits why are they still playing politics instead of  working on solutions that most Americans could support? Do not allow them to use us against our own interests like they’ve convinced the teaparty to do.

23 Mackld June 25, 2011 at 6:06 pm

No one is saying don’t criticize or shut up, we’re saying that every issue that comes up is not a do or die situation and there are ways to convey your disappointment or disagreement in a constructive way that doesn’t help the other side turn more voters against him or 2012 could turn out to be just like last November.

24 Dorothy Rissman June 25, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Karoli, I just saw your piece on The Angriest Liberal.  Spot on piece by you.  I am pretty much in agreement with  most of what you said.  It is always a bumpy road we travel in following a president through his term(s).

I get very angry when I hear other progressives scream and rant about what a loser Obama is.  I am so happy that there are now so many sites that support the president and understand that the president is not perfect, but we do not curse him and swear that he is the worst president ever.

I will bookmark your site.  Thank you.  dr

25 Dorothy Rissman June 25, 2011 at 6:44 pm

SouthernGirl, I have not seen you in a while on TPV.  How are you?

26 Dorothy Rissman June 25, 2011 at 6:52 pm

allan is a bit of a hero for me, so  thank you allan.

27 Dorothy Rissman June 25, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Ameita, I have to say hello.  dr

28 Ametia June 25, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Hi ya, Dorothy! :-)

29 Beachbum June 25, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Korali, you know I agree with you 100 percent; no there is no other shoe dropping. It is just my way of making sure that anything I have to say will be seen through that light. It expresses what is first and foremost in our literary relationship. I express myself this way because I realize, as I believe you do too, that our message, our cause is more important than either of our opinions, wants, or preferred ideologies individually. People need to remember this.

I am a Democrat, a liberal, and I hold very progressive views. Because I am an optimist, I hold out hope for the human race and my country in general; I’m looking to the younger generations specifically. Only, they need to think much deeper before they spout an opinion. They seem to overlook the ramifications of their words as taken in any other context.

This President, our President, is doing a spectacular job in the current political environment. I don’t think there has ever been so many enemies inside the walls of government in the history of this country, and I’m counting the Civil War. President Obama is my president. This is the only president about which I have ever evinced this view. Even though I have served under several of them. And because of this experience, I understand that being my president is a one way relationship. This means, though he is everyone’s president he is not any one person’s (or organization’s) president. He has a country to administrate. We need to support him by giving him the personnel he needs to combat the Neo-Cons and their dreams of converting our middle class into a serfdom (screw Hayek).

It seems like they admire some of the more heinous aspects of China’s system. You know, a poor, powerless, over populated peasantry that is too weak to fight when being poisoned, irradiated, or suffering under work environment negligence while working for starvation wages. We are witnessing their agenda at the state level in Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Florida, Texas and Arizona. The corporatists (face it, fascists) want to take away everything from the middle class and give it to the corporations. I think we would all be much better served if we were all agrarian farmers and corporations went the way of the dinosaurs. It works for me.

People charge him with being a weak president. Where do they think he gets his presidential strength? It comes from us; we are our government and our governments power. When the Neo-Cons say they want to make our government small enough to drown in a tub, it is our ability to regulate and legislate they are wanting to drown; they want to drown a government power of and by the people: us.  We need to empower our president by climbing all over our local and state governments, as well as our congressmen, and women. We need to remind them that we will vote against them for many decades to come if they don’t support a progressive agenda now and in the future.
This is a beautiful piece, thank you for sharing.

30 Ametia June 26, 2011 at 2:39 am

Van Jones was SPOT ON last night.

31 redheadedfemme June 26, 2011 at 3:24 am

Oh dear God yes yes yes.

I am so sick of this anti-Obama bashing. You didn’t mention the fact that he can’t be as outspoken as he’d probably like to because his detractors would immediately slam him with the “Angry Black Man” slur, but I’m sure that plays into things too.

I’ve always thought the choice in the upcoming election is maybe being disappointed (with Obama) and letting the country be destroyed (with any Repug). There is a bigger issue here, folks.

32 ToyotaBedZRock June 26, 2011 at 3:40 am

“To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American people.”

33 Miranda June 26, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Thank You!

34 Admiral_Komack June 26, 2011 at 2:18 pm

SWEET!

35 Biznesschic June 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Right.  When president Rick Perry forces you to move your grandmother in with you, because he just gutted Social Security, Obama and his family will retire to Hawaii, while he makes millions writing books.  That will show him.  Your vote is for YOUR benefit, not his!

36 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Tell the truth and shame the devil.  Great post.

37 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 4:00 pm

thank you Karolyi for this wonderful write up.

Your analysis is spot on.

I truly cannot make sense of all these idiots bashing President Obama on the left. It is absolutely crazy, self-defeating and somehow just masochistic beyond words.

I keep wondering just what do they believe they are going to get with a President Perry or President Bachmann as well.

Democracy demands compromise. But today’s political culture disdains compromise as weakness. Instead it glorifies the heroic individual, standing against all odds and holding fast to principle, when the principle is batshytcrazy ‘values’.

Somehow, it is now superb leadership to be the enemy of the good, by demanding perfect.  Let the house burn down because you couldn’t use potty when you wanted.  geez

Nothing gets done because you don’t like it if it can’t be all your way.

sigh….we learned these lessons on the playground….the kid who takes his bat and ball and goes home cause the players refuse to let him cheat….

That kid was a loser and grew up to be a bully tyrant always trying to beat others down and that is the GOP today.

Folks need to wake up and sweep in a Democratic Congress AND Senate in order to push back on all this uncivilized hate seeking to keep Americans poor and destroying the middle class.

The GOP is hell bent on fundamentally transforming the country I love.  Americans born poor will live and die poor. They are destroying the American Dream!!

Not having it.

Support Obama and take back the American Dream.

38 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Who made any such announcement.
Please reread until you comprehend what was written.

39 notthistime June 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Brilliant.  Thank you Karoli.

Eyes on the prize.

40 John H Kennedy June 26, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Believe that quote was by Pres. Teddy Roosevelt

41 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Those of us whose political convictions didn’t change when Obama became President have to keep something in mind when we hear the most avid Obama devotees practicing their rhetorical strategy. When they say “I’m not opposed to (whatever), but you should get out there and do something about it”,  they’re either not telling the truth, and really are opposed to it, or they aren’t opposed to it, but just don’t care enough about it to say “we”. The latter case is probably more likely, because they tend to care about what Obama seems to care about, and tend not to care about what he doesn’t seem to care about…at any given point in time.

42 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 8:21 pm

“Angry Black Man”? First of all, it’s not as if they aren’t already slamming him for that. Secondly, the best way to put the idea that a black man who acts as aggressively to achieve his goals as a white man is some kind of scary monster is for that black man to not be inhibited by the fear of being seen as an “Angry Black Man”, and show people that the sky won’t fall as a result.

43 Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I was saying that this write up is no  such announcement, who quoted it originally was not being asked.

44 RobM June 26, 2011 at 10:20 pm

One of the things you miss is that the American Taliban isn’t the only one backing the transnational corporations. You only need to see that Jeff Immelt is on 44′s committee for job creation while shipping jobs overseas or that not a single bank regulation for Dodd Frank has been written. further it is not honest to say many liberals(I am pleased you use that word) engage in a circular firing squad. Much of what you call the circular firing squad is a reaction to the way 44 goes after negotiating his accomplishments. As you point out getting 13 weeks is big but if the states don’t recognize or chose to change the way they are given we would definitely be better off revenue and deficit wise because of the additional revenue.  The potential outcry may have lead to further outrage against the American Taliban IF 44 chose to open his mouth and point out the fact that American Taliban governors who only cut taxes in their states are now worse off and have lower job creation. In those states w/ Taliban governors such as Ohio and Michigan which have had job growth 44 could point out this is a result of the best thing he did which was to use TARP money to finance the reorganization of GM and Chrysler.
In short the results do not match the work he puts in.

45 Chrysrosen June 26, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Excellent.  I so agree with you.

46 Dumdittydum June 27, 2011 at 5:54 am

We need to break up the two party thinking in this country that keeps giving us the same results. Dems and Repubs are corporate whores. Vote third party!

47 redheadedfemme June 27, 2011 at 6:02 am

Sure, you can do that…if you feel like stamping your feet and throwing a fit.

That’s about all a third-party vote is worth.

As a matter of fact, the last major third-party candidate (Ralph Nader in 2000) may very well have sucked votes away from Al Gore in Florida and sent this country down the terrible road it’s on.

I for one would not want to wonder if I was partly responsible for Bush’s slashing-and-burning…or any Republican’s.

48 redheadedfemme June 27, 2011 at 6:08 am

I didn’t approve it. I’m saying that might be the way Obama looks at things, and possibly that’s why he does some of the things he does.

Sure, you might say he’s wrong, but maybe he thinks he has reason to be that way. His opinion is important, not yours or mine.

49 Anonymous June 27, 2011 at 2:01 pm

we do not need another party.

We need to break up the party system completely.

We do not want anymore politicians that uphold party interests over state, local or national committment.

50 Anonymous June 27, 2011 at 3:26 pm

No, you didn’t say that’s the way he might look at things. You stated as a fact that he can’t be outspoken. That’s not a fact- that’s your belief.

51 looky August 8, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I always hear that Fire fox is better than Internet Explorer and its faster safer ect….But what are the bad things about firefox?.

52 jobldpgocy August 8, 2014 at 11:25 pm

I Obot?
ajobldpgocy
jobldpgocy http://www.gu666n894z50l367vg7c74rbou6lng4ls.org/
[url=http://www.gu666n894z50l367vg7c74rbou6lng4ls.org/]ujobldpgocy[/url]

53 韓国 免税店 トリーバーチ 財布,tory burch 財布 紫,トリーバーチ 財布 箱付き August 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm
54 ケイトスペード 財布 l字,ケイトスペード バッグ 40代,kate spade 財布 ゴールド August 10, 2014 at 1:29 pm
55 トリーバーチ 財布 新作 2012,トリーバーチ バッグ 一覧,トリーバーチ 財布 箱なし August 10, 2014 at 1:41 pm
56 トリーバーチ 財布 伊勢丹,トリーバーチ 財布 売る,トリーバーチ バッグ アマンダ August 10, 2014 at 1:59 pm
57 kate spade バッグ zozo,ケイトスペード バッグ グリーン,kate spade バッグ ナイロン August 10, 2014 at 2:50 pm
58 ケイトスペード バッグ エクセル,ケイトスペード 財布 アウトレット,ケイトスペード 財布 コピー August 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm
59 ケイトスペード 財布 雑誌掲載,kate spade 財布 知恵袋,kate spade 財布 店舗 August 10, 2014 at 3:09 pm
60 トリーバーチ バッグ 赤色,トリーバーチ バッグ 知恵袋,トリーバーチ バッグ very August 10, 2014 at 3:18 pm
61 トリーバーチ バッグ パイソン,トリーバーチ バッグ 見分け方,トリーバーチ 財布 楽天 August 10, 2014 at 3:37 pm
62 トリーバーチ バッグ パイソン,トリーバーチ バッグ 見分け方,トリーバーチ 財布 楽天 August 10, 2014 at 3:46 pm
63 トリーバーチ バッグ エラトート,トリーバーチ バッグ 人気 ランキング,トリーバーチ 財布 人気 August 10, 2014 at 4:05 pm
64 トリーバーチ バッグ 8000円,トリーバーチ バッグ tory burch レザーショルダーバッグ,トリーバーチ 財布 広島 August 10, 2014 at 5:07 pm
65 トリーバーチ 財布 新作 2012,トリーバーチ 財布 評価,トリーバーチ バッグ グレー August 10, 2014 at 5:39 pm
66 kate spadeショルダーバッグリボン,ケイトスペード 財布 l字,ケイトスペード二つ折り長財布 August 10, 2014 at 6:03 pm
67 ケイトスペード 財布 値段,ケイトスペード 財布 メイドインチャイナ,ケイトスペード バッグ プレゼント August 10, 2014 at 6:09 pm
68 kate spade 財布 black,ケイトスペード 財布 ブラウン,kate spade 財布 柄 August 10, 2014 at 6:15 pm
69 トリーバーチ 財布 5000,トリーバーチ バッグ 安い,tory burch 財布 白 August 10, 2014 at 6:18 pm
70 ケイトスペードショルダーバッグアウトレット,kate spadeバッグリボン,ケイトスペード長財布激安 August 10, 2014 at 6:30 pm
71 bottega veneta バッグ 中古,bottega veneta 財布 ピンク,財布bottega veneta August 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm
72 buy jordans August 11, 2014 at 8:44 am

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have something intriguing to say. All I hear can be a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy seeking for attention.
buy jordans

73 cheapest jordans August 11, 2014 at 8:45 am

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this web site requirements much more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to read a lot more, thanks for that info.
cheapest jordans

74 shoes jordan August 11, 2014 at 8:57 pm

You’ll want to take component in a contest for one of the ideal blogs on the web. I will advise this webpage!
shoes jordan

75 cheapest jordans August 11, 2014 at 8:58 pm

This definitely answered my difficulty, thank you!
cheapest jordans

76 arcteryx jackets August 12, 2014 at 2:47 am

Die Tennessee Walker, der auch als TWH bekannt ist, wird als Gebrauchspferd im S眉den urspr眉nglich gez眉chtet. Sein Hauptzweck war f眉r Plantagenbesitzer, ihr Land zu beaufsichtigen, aber sie ein Pferd, das sie konnte den ganzen Tag, ohne sich wund oder werden die durch die Gang angerempelt reiten ben枚tigt. Sie ben枚tigt ein Pferd mit Ausdauer, Ausdauer und Geschwindigkeit. Und schlie脽lich wollten sie ein Pferd mit einem ruhigen, sanft, ausgeglichenes Temperament. Daraus wurde der Tennessee Walking Horse produziert. Es wird gesagt, dass die Reisenden, General Robert E. Lee Pferd, war der erste Tennessee Walker. Nach dem B眉rgerkrieg, die Menschen dargelegt, um ein Pferd mit glatter Gangarten erzeugen. Einige andere bekannte Pferde, die Sie vielleicht gar nicht gewusst haben, waren TWH sind Roy Rodgers ber眉chtigten Mount, Trigger und der Lone Ranger Silver. Die Rasse kann leicht auf Englisch oder Western-Reit anpassen und ist eine wunderbare Aufnahme f眉r Menschen aller Altersgruppen.

77 retro jordans August 12, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!
retro jordans

78 cheap jordans free shipping August 12, 2014 at 9:10 pm

you’ve got a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?
cheap jordans free shipping

79 occhiali da vista ray ban August 12, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I dati relativi alle aziende sono forniti da Capital IQ. Lo storico dei dati per la realizzazione dei grafici e gli aggiornamenti giornalieri sono forniti da Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI). Lo storico dei dati internazionali per la realizzazione dei grafici e gli aggiornamenti giornalieri sono forniti da Morningstar, Inc.crescita a doppia cifra dei ricavi anche nell’esercizio 2011

80 jordan 11 August 13, 2014 at 2:29 am

Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the superb information you might have here on this post. I will be coming back to your weblog for a lot more soon.
jordan 11

81 retro jordans August 13, 2014 at 2:30 am

Oh my goodness! an astounding post dude. Thank you In spite of this I am experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there any individual getting identical rss issue? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
retro jordans

82 shoes jordan August 13, 2014 at 2:30 am

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!
shoes jordan

83 jordans shoes August 13, 2014 at 2:31 am

Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the fantastic information you’ve here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog for even more soon.
jordans shoes

84 cheap jordans online August 13, 2014 at 2:31 am

you might have a fantastic blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?
cheap jordans online

85 basket louboutin August 13, 2014 at 10:55 am

Follow other users. If you follow them, there is a high likelihood that will follow you back and increase your follower numbers.

86 prada for men sunglasses August 13, 2014 at 5:00 pm
87 soldes lancel August 14, 2014 at 7:08 am

Dreams and reality have a way of gradually converging into something both wished for and achievable.

88 jordans cheap August 14, 2014 at 8:12 am

You created some decent points there. I looked on the net for the issue and discovered most individuals will go together with with your website.
jordans cheap

89 jordans for sale August 14, 2014 at 8:12 am

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in functions also.
jordans for sale

90 cheap jordan shoes August 14, 2014 at 8:13 am

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this webpage wants a lot more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read a lot more, thanks for that information.
cheap jordan shoes

91 replica Celine handbags August 14, 2014 at 10:47 am

Great price! Shipped extremely fast! Thanks so much!

92 jordan 236 August 14, 2014 at 11:17 am

Le bassin versant de la Petite P锚che Creek commence entre Warrenton et Littleton, 脿 environ 10 miles au sud de la fronti猫re Virginie. Ses principaux affluents sont Reedy Creek et Bear Swamp. Petite p锚che Creek coule vers le sud 脿 travers M茅doc Mountain State Park. Plut么t que d’une vraie montagne, il est 茅rod茅e granit d’une ancienne cha卯ne de montagnes. Il a pentes abruptes de plus de 160 pieds, exceptionnellement robuste pour ce domaine. Le parc est pr猫s de la ligne de pente, une zone o霉 les roches dures sur les contreforts du Pi茅mont c猫dent la place aux roches tendres et des s茅diments de la plaine c么ti猫re. En aval du parc, Little Fishing Creek se jette dans le ruisseau de p锚che. Cette petite p锚che Creek ne doit pas 锚tre confondu avec un courant plus faible du m锚me nom qui est parfois ram茅. L’autre petite p锚che Creek commence ci-dessous Oxford et coule vers le sud dans la rivi猫re Tar. Cette eTrail contient une section de la Petite P锚che Creek de M茅doc State Park Road (Halifax Co. 1322) l’acc猫s 脿 M茅doc Mountain Road (Halifax Co. 1002) l’acc猫s. Un des meilleurs sentiers de l’eau de la Caroline du Nord, Little Fishing Creek est situ茅 脿 proximit茅 Hollister, NC. Imprimables cartes topographiques en ligne de sentiers offrent reliefs ombrag茅s ombrag茅s et de l’ONU, et des photos a茅riennes aussi! Utilisez la fonctionnalit茅 de carte topographique 脿 trouver 茅l茅vation, imprimer des cartes 脿 haute r茅solution, enregistrer un fichier PNG, ou tout simplement apprendre la topographie autour de Little Creek p锚che. Vous pouvez 茅galement obtenir gratuitement latitude et longitude coordonn茅es de la carte topographique et de d茅finir votre GPS. Les abonn茅s ayant acc猫s 脿 nos cartes peuvent t茅l茅charger ou imprimer une topo, et couvrir plus de terrain lorsque vous mappez votre petit p锚che Creek itin茅raire 脿 l’avance.

93 cheap ray bans August 14, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Zusammen mit seinem sehr beeindruckend Wissenschaft aufnehmen, k枚nnen die Menschen daran erinnern, Dr. West, der als einer der 脛ltesten von Zion in den Filmen The Matrix Reloaded und Matrix Revolutions.

94 Stevenlate August 14, 2014 at 7:37 pm

SUPRA is a brand positioning and unique design, fashion, beautiful, and the perfect combination of the special and trendy. Not just the footwear industry in the United States, the brand sought after emerging pop culture many. Have Except focused on the performance of the shoes still look impressive, to go, each shoe, its special anti-vibration system can protect your feet better your unique personality .

95 Grahamfled August 14, 2014 at 10:02 pm

other designers such as Harajuku, was graduated from the Tokyo Bunka Fashion College also NIGO, but also the logo of BAPE, important person in the Harajuku culture, his designs such as “Planet of the Apes” movie, of NIGO famous illustrator not a friend – nicknamed SKATE THING- Shinichiro Nakamura, spent a week that has been designed. Feeling personality very, be viewed as, know how BAPE Saruheddo to play to the basis of the change is also not begun to look cool, a lot more and more, they have been pirated, but quality it can be described is not a difference of words, the story certainly, to see it as a little …
T-shirt also BAPE, is based on the start of each style that has been generated of which 50, 30 of them are only distributed in a small amount of flow in the market and friends, and employees, who how that money I asked him? BAPE has not been established in order to make money, it means play NIGO own brand of cool yourself. Because there was a lot of work other he, income does not matter, he is claiming that I want to be making a satisfactory around of all people, the quality of the product, he NIGO money is one of the first that is not always and said in an interview many hearts.
Began about two years, unique design by the T-shirt BAPE of design, quality assurance, and is limited, after the start, very slowly, you can display a personality of its own fame a little to the flow of the people of Japan slowly you can, to design other clothes. King ’98, popular in Japan – Kimura Takuya is wearing clothes of BAPE, but many other artists Asano Tadanobu, and the United Kingdom, the thread of Japan which has passed through the BAPE on television followed, this is Japan immediately , and set off a craze in Taiwan and Hong Kong, it is also, an artist of many Andy Lau, Edison Chen and Cecilia Cheung as such BAPE appeared in television commercials. In each case, in most cases, there is BAPE program, Luo – love to wear to the number of pigs BAPE recently. In fact, for many people wearing too, feel that there is no personality that does not have a little more wear BAPE, many artists in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, limited and classic style it unless it is very difficult, we there is a majority will say, the trend of something like this to follow the trend of what is currently popular, but you are wearing after a while that you get a version it is not, but regardless, to have of others, their ideas, others looked at the influx of people really talented comfortable style

96 Occhiali Da Sole Ray Ban Wayfarer Rb2140 Lente Grigio Telaio Ner August 15, 2014 at 2:27 am

6Cet article est organisé de la manière suivante. Après avoir synthétisé les principaux apports de l’analyse des options possibles concernant l’analyse des quatre principaux modules qui gèrent la fourniture électrique (section2), nous vérifierons, empiriquement, l’importance du module de gestion électrique en temps réel dans trois systèmes électriques de référence (ceux de l’Angleterre (NETA), de la Pennsylvania, du Maryland et du New Jersey (PJM) et celui du Texas) (section3). Nous démontrerons enfin l’importance du marché du temps réel comme étant l’architecture minimale devant tre mise en place (section4). La dernière section conclura (section5).

97 www.memefuns.com/?p=541 August 15, 2014 at 3:08 am

Kaur established Eternal Tall in 1999, a leading Bhangra entertainments team. With a love for music since childhood, she became the only female Dhol drummer to performing on the UK’s biggest stages. She expanded her passion and started to the teach students all over Birmingham. She promotes Indo British dialogue, and provides a platform for the artistic aspirations of people from a south Asian background. In 1992, she helped establish the Nehru Centre in London and won the Arts Council’s Arts Achiever Award for outstanding contribution and innovation in the arts. She is also founder of Vatayan Poetry on London’s South Bank, each year organising a fabulous event at the House of Lords.

98 www.poodlesunderfoot.com/images/cheapairjordan/ August 15, 2014 at 6:27 am

Er sagte sp盲ter, er bedauere die Kommentare.

99 cheap jordans August 15, 2014 at 11:59 pm

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as considerably as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I basically thought youd have some thing fascinating to say. All I hear can be a bunch of whining about some thing which you could fix in case you werent too busy looking for attention.
cheap jordans

100 cheapest jordans August 16, 2014 at 12:00 am

Nice post. I learn something far more difficult on unique blogs everyday. It will consistently be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice just a little some thing from their store. I’d prefer to make use of some with the content on my weblog no matter if you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your internet weblog. Thanks for sharing.
cheapest jordans

101 jordans outlet August 16, 2014 at 2:40 am

Oh my goodness! an remarkable write-up dude. Thank you Yet I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody obtaining identical rss challenge? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
jordans outlet

102 cheap sneakers August 16, 2014 at 2:42 am

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that is both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the concern is some thing that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m rather pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.
cheap sneakers

103 jordans for sale August 16, 2014 at 2:42 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this prior to. So nice to locate somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web page is some thing which is required on the internet, someone having a small originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the world wide web!
jordans for sale

104 jordans cheap August 16, 2014 at 2:43 am

Can I just say what a relief to come across someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to bring an concern to light and make it crucial. Even more persons should read this and realize this side of the story. I cant believe youre not additional preferred simply because you absolutely have the gift.
jordans cheap

105 cheap jordans shoes August 16, 2014 at 7:03 am

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he actually purchased me breakfast for the reason that I identified it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and really like reading a lot more on this topic. If doable, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with even more details? It really is highly beneficial for me. Major thumb up for this weblog post!
cheap jordans shoes

106 jordan shoes August 16, 2014 at 7:04 am

There are some interesting points in time in this write-up but I do not know if I see all of them center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I will take hold opinion until I appear into it further. Beneficial write-up , thanks and we want even more! Added to FeedBurner at the same time
jordan shoes

107 jordans free shipping August 16, 2014 at 7:04 am

I’d need to check with you here. Which isn’t some thing I ordinarily do! I get pleasure from reading a post that will make persons believe. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
jordans free shipping

108 www.healthcaresaboutipv.org/?p=206 August 16, 2014 at 8:35 am

Mulberry is a genus of flowering, temperate climate ornamental trees and shrubs valued for fast growth. Mulberry leaf yellowing and drop is.

109 cnmedia.fr/?p=1513 August 16, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Existe porm o caso dos virus, que NAO TEM UMA CLASSIFICAO DEFINIDA, no h consenso sobre o fato deles serem chamados de seres vivos acelulares. Depende do livro de biologia que voce adota. Mas para ns simples estudantes, nao cabe essa discurssao que ainda no h opiniao unanime.

110 cheapest jordans August 16, 2014 at 6:07 pm

You will find some fascinating points in time in this article but I do not know if I see all of them center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I will take hold opinion until I appear into it further. Fine write-up , thanks and we want a lot more! Added to FeedBurner as well
cheapest jordans

111 air jordans August 16, 2014 at 6:07 pm

extremely nice post, i undoubtedly love this webpage, keep on it
air jordans

112 cheap jordans August 17, 2014 at 2:35 am

It’s challenging to come across knowledgeable many people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
cheap jordans

113 ugg bailey bows women August 17, 2014 at 7:49 am
114 alviero martini outlet August 17, 2014 at 11:24 am

Cole Island, quarant prima. Katherine Heaton una giovane innamorata della natura e degli animali che ha fatto un scoperta. L ospita alcuni esemplari di aquila calva, una specie rarissima. Sta per divulgare la notizia quando scompare senza lasciare traccia. La polizia indaga senza esito. Caso archiviato. Ora, per Tory ha ragione di sospettare che i resti umani da lei rinvenuti possano essere quelli di Katherine Heaton. Ma perch la polizia si rifiuta di riaprire il caso? E che fine hanno fatto i quaderni ai quali la giovane vittima aveva affidato il resoconto della sua emozionante scoperta? Ma soprattutto, quale misteriosa trasformazione in atto nel corpo di Tory e dei suoi amici dal giorno in cui hanno raccolto un cucciolo sottoposto a segretissimi esperimenti nei laboratori scientifici dell

115 louboutin pas cher August 17, 2014 at 11:30 am

When: January 25 30, 2011 Tuesday Thursday 7:30pm, Friday 8:00pm, Saturday 2:00pm and 8:00pm, Sunday 1:00pm and 6:30pm

116 jordans for cheap August 17, 2014 at 5:16 pm

This truly answered my difficulty, thank you!
jordans for cheap

117 jordans outlet August 17, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Aw, this was a genuinely nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a incredibly superior article?- but what can I say?- I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get something accomplished.
jordans outlet

118 hermes bags made in italy August 17, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Gillian war Kandidat Nummer 57, die die britische. Sie sagte: "Ich hatte ein gutes Gef眉hl, in Shanghai und f眉hlte ich es tun konnte, dachte ich, ich hatte eine gute Chance, die letzten 15 Als ich das tat, es war einfach unglaublich.".

119 tiffany and co outlet August 18, 2014 at 1:26 am

Many thanks! It is definitely an awesome site.|
tiffany and co outlet

120 mbt shoes August 18, 2014 at 2:18 am

In addition, you will also find advice, support, fun and friendships! We are a very diverse group of women/men and like to “talk” about everything from A to Z, not just bargains. We welcome everyone to join in on whatever threads interest them. My friend is having a yard sale this weekend, and I’m packing up things to take and wondering if it would be weird to try to sell it there.Louis Vuitton Handbag Collection Fall

121 cheap soccer jerseys August 18, 2014 at 10:17 am

Amazing content you’ve got right here.|
cheap soccer jerseys

122 cheap soccer jerseys August 18, 2014 at 10:18 am

With thanks for sharing your awesome websites.|
cheap soccer jerseys

123 Anonymous August 18, 2014 at 10:18 am

You’re a very helpful website; couldn’t make it without ya!|

124 tory burch flip flops August 18, 2014 at 10:38 am

Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

125 renginiai.info/?p=955 August 18, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Style is often a sensation all across the world. Folks in all nations have their own customary method of donning attire and jewels that make a feeling of attractiveness. Trend shouldn’t be just that

126 jordans for cheap August 19, 2014 at 12:22 am

Can I just say what a relief to come across someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know easy methods to bring an concern to light and make it fundamental. Much more many people really need to read this and comprehend this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more common simply because you surely have the gift.
jordans for cheap

127 cheap jordan shoes August 19, 2014 at 12:22 am

I discovered your weblog site on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the really superb operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading additional from you later on!
cheap jordan shoes

128 hermes outlet online August 19, 2014 at 4:06 am

Ch芒teau souligne que le tueur doit avez connu Ben Conrad pour pouvoir se poser en lui. Apr猫s avoir d茅couvert que Conrad 茅tait un fan des Knicks, Beckett et Castle d茅couvrent qu’il fait un ami dans un bar sportif local. Le barman se souvient appeler le gars un taxi une nuit. Gr芒ce 脿 la technologie du FBI, l’agent Shaw z茅ros dans suspects possibles dans la r茅gion. Un des matchs, Chris Doherty, a 茅t茅 assassin茅 il ya six ans. Le tueur pr茅sum茅 de son identit茅.

129 air jordan zippo lighter August 19, 2014 at 4:39 am

Since a takeover in 2002, growth and serious profit has been high on the agenda.

130 justin ray ban August 19, 2014 at 4:52 am

11 On peut remonter notre fermeture Eclair de notre jean, sans craindre d’y coincer quelque chose d’essentiel.Une peau douce et relipid gr au soin ultra

131 cheap soccer jerseys August 19, 2014 at 6:04 am

I Obot?

132 the north face outlet August 19, 2014 at 7:42 am

Das Paar diskutiert ein Telefongespr盲ch zwischen Herrn Evans und seinen ehemaligen Partner, in der sie behauptet, er drohte, sich zu erschie脽en. "Sie sagten, Sie hatten eine Waffe an den Kopf und wenn ich don kommen, um Ihren Platz w眉rden Sie den Ausl枚ser zu dr眉cken," das Gericht gestern sagte sie.

133 whoesale jerseys china August 19, 2014 at 9:05 am

Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the awesome information you might have here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for additional soon.
whoesale jerseys china

134 wholesale jerseys August 19, 2014 at 9:05 am

you’ve got an excellent blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
wholesale jerseys

135 motif gorden cantik August 19, 2014 at 10:36 am

Wordpress blog posts being emailed to another persons blogs subscribers?

136 cheap shoes August 19, 2014 at 7:21 pm

It is hard to acquire knowledgeable people today on this topic, but you sound like you know what you are talking about! Thanks
cheap shoes

137 studio sculpt spf 15 foundation August 19, 2014 at 11:19 pm

How do I start a website for free or cheap?

138 selimut anak bergambar August 20, 2014 at 4:25 am

I want to start a blog to write about everything that happens at school and with friends…anonymously…any sugestions?.

139 gorden dari kain flanel August 20, 2014 at 8:27 am

How do I put up my Blogspot blog on Google Search?

140 cheap LV shoes August 20, 2014 at 1:42 pm

But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch Cheap Puma shoes on http://www.mdcgmall.com the world.When I read English novels,if want to I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see cheap timberland boots online http://www.mdcgmall.com the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese…
cheap LV shoes

141 cheap soccer jerseys August 20, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Amazing web site you possess here.|
cheap soccer jerseys

142 アディダス 時計 レディース August 20, 2014 at 7:32 pm
143 Web Site August 21, 2014 at 2:37 am

Is a URL for copyrighted web content also covered by the copyright?